There is a white light setting and a growing light setting. You need to use the growing light setting. To operate the light you will have to press the button located at the end of the light. Each press has a different function.
- First press - Turns on reading light
- Second press- Turns on grow light
- Pressing and holding - Turns the grow light on and activates a timer that will stay on for 16 hours, and off for 8. The button will appear as blue when this setting is on but the light is in its 8 hour rest mode.
Troubleshooting steps if the timer and light settings are not working as expected:
- Turn off the grow light for 5-10 minutes and then turn it back on during at the point when you like the 16-hour timer to begin. Observe the timer and light's behaviour for 48 hours.
- Connect the power directly to the wall outlet without any splitters or power surge.
- If you have a spare power adapter that you can use, use it to connect the Indoor Smart Garden to power. This step is to isolate if the issue is with the power adapter or the indoor smart garden's light itself.
- If the issue still occur after these steps, please refer to our Returns FAQ Article for further help.